Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wahahahhaa!

Im back finally afteer disappear for like....er....dunnoh. Thanks for those that helped me update some of my post yea! :D
Its already Novemberr....Time pass memang fast sia....
LOTS! of things happen for da last 11 month,
bad memories = past tense,
good memories= Keep it la.
already been working with my dad for the past 11 months. BORED. but gain alot of experience that is not tough in da school :D
anyone can introduce me a job, any job will do=/
i wanna work ouside, and get the FEEL of ppl scolding u.
hahahahahaA!!!!
Aih......
came back home from work about 7....then duduk sini depan ada 5 jam...doing nothing.
phone also silent, boh business.....
Pen off!
I wanna go sleep and dream bout my RIMS.
Peace off!
P/s: Those that reading this post i wish u guys can just type anything on da chat box k?
if not much ppl then im gonna close down this blog. i don wanna flood blogspot. hahaha!

No comments: